Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sinuses?

I don't know if any of you have heard of a little invention called the neti pot, but its a quite spellbinding product. It looks like a little clay tea kettle except for instead of pouring tea into a cup, you pour warm salt water right into your nostril, and then it comes out the other one! Its crazy. At first it was fun and made me feel better because it flushed out my sinuses.

But now it goes in one side, meets the wall of congestion and then reroutes down my throat, which let me tell you - is not pleasant.


I'm totally bummed! I wanted to go up north to see Jason's band tonight and hang out with him, I haven't seen him since like ALMOST A WEEK AGO! That is absurd!
But I think maybe I'm too sick to go, I don't know. I mean I feel like crap but i want to go, but I know this is probably not a good idea. I will probably feel worse tomorrow, when I have to work, if I stay up all night AND I certainly don't want to get him sick either. Hmmm this is one of those times when I should be an adult and make the wise decision. Instead, I am going to put it off and go to the gym. I'm hoping I will pull a complete recovery in approx. 2 hours.

wish me luck.

No comments: