Thursday, June 21, 2007

Diagnosis

Had a physical yesterday. They drew some blood to test all kinds of things I guess, in case my tremor stems from an actual nervous disorder instead of just me being certifiably the most neurotic human on the planet.

Other than that I'm in perfect health :)

Work is pretty mediocre. I forgot how much having a job SUCKS. However, having money is pretty cool. I suppose the ends justify the means, but BOY do I not want to go in today. I wish I had a cool job. Or at least one where I could wear my own clothes.

Hilarious new development: every time I come home after I've spent the night with Jason, my father likes to make snide comments. Last night he asked me where I was going "all dressed up" (I was wearing jeans...I don't know) and I told him I had a date. When I got home this morning and passed him in the hall he mutters, "that was a LONG date"
Creepy. He should be happy I'm not out being impregnated by felons and flushing my life down the drain.

I hate that I become simpering around men I'm dating. I feel like I get quiet and weird and nervous. I wish I had more courage. Or...whatever it is that makes some girls awesome with men. I just feel so shy and self-conscious. ESPECIALLY on the phone, oh god, its humiliating

well I should probably figure out something to actually accomplish today before I leave for work in about an hour...hmmmm...

I miss you all terribly! Write me nice messages, I get lonely a lot here!

No comments: