Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Working Girl

...is the greatest movie. Melanie Griffith - what happened to you? Man Cocaine and booze have ruined a lot of people.

ANYWAY. So I pretty much spend my entire life working now. I have been waking up LITERALLY at the crack of dawn, lugging myself off to a thankless job where I have to be nice to incredible daft and rude people, and then heading home again, COMPLETELY drained of any energy whatsoever. Then I usually collapse into bed. Sometimes I work out before I collapse into bed, but collapsing into bed is always an integral part of the equation. Only to be woken again at 5am the next day to start it all over again.

My only solace from this has been spending time with Jason, which has been really kind of incredible so far. Its funny to see how we've changed (and not changed) these last five years. I wish I could see him every day but I know its probably best to resist that temptation. I can't get used to it, because I'll be leaving again in August and I'm preparing myself for it all to go back to normal.

I have such a good time with him. I admire him a lot, as I always have. I think that was a good part of what attracted me to him at first. And he's sensitive, which is good for me. And patient, which is great. And he doesn't seem to mind my neuroses and quirks and he remembers all my hang-ups. He makes it very easy for me, which is refreshing. It doesn't have to be a struggle with him. We communicate a lot better, we talk about how we feel about one another, I express my opinions to him much more freely now.

Anyway, this is the dullest post of all time. I can't believe I'm even posting it.

Next time I'll post something more exciting, I PROMISE

No comments: