Friday, March 02, 2007

Fly In Ointment

I have yet to translate the way I feel about human beings as an actor, into how I feel about human being as...well a human. I still feel like I'm holding out for that ideal, when part of me thinks that its unreasonable to even expect that to exist. Should I go ahead and jump on the 'good enough for now' wagon and ruin such a great friendship? Yes no maybe so...

Rien from Hervé. What that may or may not mean is a complete mystery. I don't understand this man, which he should hardly find suprising since he doesn't communicate with me. Which I suppose I shouldn't find suprising either, frank communication is not a very french concept. Its very american of me to want to pin everything down and define in, but CAN YOU BLAME ME? Heartbreak can make a person very pragmatic.

I would like to see him. Very much so. But its his decision. He knows whatever he decides I will submit to. No WONDER he likes me, jesus, what man could turn that down?

I made my reservation for my trip to Normandy! I'm staying in Bayeux for two nights and taking a tour of the D-Day beaches. It will be a lovely history-filled dork-fest and I for one, am quite enthused. Plus I'm looking forward to the time alone and the countryside: a good prescription for a severe confusion. Very Emersonian, Anaïs would be proud.

I'm almost finished with the third volume of her early diaries, so I'll take the fourth one with me. And maybe one of her Erotica novels (DUH! Its france!)


So this weekend, I have to write two papers and print up about 60 pictures in 4 different sizes. And also study for my history midterm. And also figure out what to do with the first page of my portfolio (god only knows). And pick a scene for the second half of my acting class, which is going to be taught by a man named Tim Douglass. Hope he's good.


oh! I got a phone interview for the Faculty Associate position at Cherubs! Its tomorrow afternoon, I'm a little nervous. I figure as long as I stay calm and avoid saying "um" and "uh" too much, it should go alright. I might I'm not Ghandi, I don't have to be that profound.

No comments: