Monday, September 25, 2006

Fucking fuck fuck fuck

When my parents have arguments, I have to explain them later to my dad.
I have to explain to him why she was angry, what she was saying, and why it wasn't a good idea to say that horrible thing/storm out/shove her.
And he tells me that he tries to stay calm but that she just keeps talking and talking and he loses it. And I don't know what to say to him, because I just don't and this isn't my job and I don't want to talk about this. How can you say to your father that you think he's out of control? That you're afraid he'll end up in jail and you'll have to drop out of school, move back home and get a full time job to help mom with the house payments? How do you say that when he's trying, but when you talk to him you see already that he's going to fail?
I just can't stand to watch him crumble before me while the rest of my world crumbles too.
I just can't worry about this stuff, I'm so tired of worrying about it.

I just hate being a grown up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Et bien je ne sais que trop penser de ce que tu viens de raconter, excepter que je t'ai déja dit comment voire la chose, et comment je tenterai de la gérer mais il est toujours plus simple de trouver une solution à un probléme lorsque l'on est que trés peu concerné. Je ne veux pas entrer dans ce sujet, alors j'en change, tu vois j'ai tou lu, et comme tu le souligne gentiement j'ai réellement besoin d'un cpu héhéhé, mais si je te parlais tous les soirs comment trouverais je le sommeil??? Je pars dés demain mais je vais partir pour la soirée ou dans la nuit je ne sais pas encore, au fait télécharge le nouveau windows live messenger il y a une version pour toi, que je puisse te voir. Je ne sais quand tu pourras voir ce mail, ça change un peu de d'habitude ce n'est pas sur hotmail, mais j'aime te surprendre et te faire sourrire, ce sera mon job ma vie durant, pour ne pas que tu t'ennuies ou que tu ne trouves pas plus séduisants ou plus agréable que moi héhéhé, enfin on n'est jamais à l'abri de rien, alors je vis chaque instant pleinement.
BON j'arréte avec mes bétises , llonnnnnnnnnng kisssssssssss
Ton Homme héhéhé