Saturday, February 10, 2007

Forgive me!

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time!

So. Arrows is going very very well, I think. Morgan and I sort of tweaked something in the character which made it make so much more SENSE. And also be slightly less Stepford Wife. I guess that's where my inane idealism comes sneaking out - I have this dire urge to play people as I wish they were, instead of how they are. Which ironically, makes them much less real, and therefore less sympathetic.

Its been a good experience. Having Morgan as a director is really great actually, our friendship doesn't seem to get in the way of it, it just makes it more enjoyable. I guess it allows it to be very personal. Plus she knows all my bad habits and the way I work, so she is really good at encouraging me when I need it and then stepping it up at the right time in the right way. Its pretty great actually.

So yeah. I just wish I didn't have a HUGE exam on monday as well as the show opening. And a huge chunk of my portfolio due on tuesday. Gah! School! Kill me.

I'm working on my resumes and my applications for this summer, mainly for Cherubs. If I don't get it...I guess I'll go home and work and be miserable. Guh. You know what, I better figure out a back-up plan. Something with at least a small stipend. GOD I wish I had some money saved up. Money is so hard right now especially, god. My parents payed for my birth control today though, so you win and you lose.

I'M SO STINKIN EXCITED FOR PARIS!!!! I got an email back from Akilles who was really sweet and offered me a place to stay for a week. Which I TOTALLY did not expect him to do. Still haven't heard from my host family though :( I'm hoping I will soon. I should probably write one of my host brothers too, just in case Martine doesn't get the message somehow.
So now maybe I'll have sex while I'm there? Not sure if that's what staying with Akilles means...hmmmmm....very mysterious. I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it. I am single now I guess.

I'm gonna do so much fun stuff! Go to the museums I missed, go to all my favorite places, see a few friends, maybe go to the Opera or Ballet, and walk around EVERYWHERE. And sit in cafés and read all afternoon. And shopping!!! Although I can't buy anything...sigh. But still! Hopefully Martine and I will go out to Versailles too! And then I'll go up to Normandy to see the D-Day sights. Its gonna be so great, I'm really stoked. I'm already having dreams about it. La la la!

Alright, I'm gonna go read Anaïs. I should be studying for my History exam buuuuuut I don't wanna. Fuck. Maybe I should. Fuck man! I hate school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOO0PS, there's things I might not read, sorry, maybe I might not read your blog but I just want to take news from you, it's good that you could come in paris again, the only thing that made me feel bad is that you don't even think to see me, why?? I could understand that I hurt you so much, and that you don't want to have anythinq to do with me. that's fine, I gonna stay I don't know this word "éloigné". But just this if you come and there's no one to help you sleeping somewhere, I gonna be happy to let you sleep in a house where you gonna be always welcome, my father often ask some knews of you and then if you want I could show you the mountain by summer or by spring. I don't know, just think that I could be there even if you imagine that I disappeared of your life.
Jack heuuuu je veux dire Capitaine Jack sparrow lol.