Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back To School

to prove to daddy that I'm not a fool...

Billy Madison, anyone?


The night before I left I had a panic attack and convinced myself that my plane was going to crash. I almost told my mom so she could help calm me down, but I knew deep down somewhere that I was being completely irrational and I was too embaressed to tell her. God I'm insane. These are the reasons I'll spend the rest of my life alone.

Being back is strange, it feels different than it has every other time I came back. Even after France. I feel like a strange foreign thing, une bête curieuse, and I imagine everyone looking at me like I don't belong.

Already had my acting class, which should be interesting. I hope I'm put with a scene partner that isn't awful and unmotivated *cough*martin*cough*. We're doing scenes from, of all things, ENDGAME. Which of course I've already sat through half a million times. And we're working on it for half the semester.

I turned in my application for RA today, GOD let's hope it works out siiiince I can't really afford to live in the city for another year...

Hervé met someone else. Maybe I should to. i don't know

I think I'll just read Anaïs Nin and dream. At least there I won't be dissapointed.

ciao mes petites puces,

linotte

No comments: