Saturday, December 08, 2007

This Breaks My Cardinal Rule: See If You Can Guess

I think I maybe

possibly

honestly

think

my third favorite thing in the world, the #3 best feeling imagineable

(1. sex
2. playing the shit out of a great scene in a great play)


is smoking a bowl and watching Gray's Anatomy.



I know what you're thinking.

But you know what? Deep down in places I try not to share whenever possible, I am really just a sweet girl and that stuff gets to me. Deep down beneath the necessary objectivity of reality, I subjectively believe, contrary to all indications in real life, that you can fall in love with someone and stay in love with them, and that they can stay in love with you. I know, its irrational. But so is life sometimes.

It really is, I didn't always believe that but now I do. Sometimes shit can really happen to you for no reason, and it is not a consequence of your own actions.

That car accident taught me so much. Its incredible. I didn't realize how much until long afterwards but seriously, it is unbelievable.

I'm going to bed.

No comments: