Thursday, April 05, 2007

Easter Weekend

In Ashland with my mom. We just had the most AMAZING meal. I'm so stealing the appetizer and making it my own. Prepare yourselves.

No internet access in the room, so I'm sitting on this very posh banquet level in my pajamas...inappropriate you say? Well I say the fact that I don't get wireless in my room is inappropriate. So there.

Slowly facing the fact that I'm gonna be home in Seattle all summer. It'll be fine. I'll make lots of money and it will be fine. Maybe I'll go camping or something. Anything to keep from jumping into uncoming traffic.


p.s. WHAT WAS LAST NIGHT?!?! I nearly missed my plane! There was some weird kids from the DR! And strange drugs. And booze. What? I dunno.

p.p.s. je veux lui parler, même si ce n'est pas raisonnable. voila, je ne suis pas une femme raisonnable. quelle suprise.

No comments: