Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'M FINE I PROMISE


So I was driving down I-5 with my mom on our way to Ashland for a little vacation, I just remeber driving and then all of a sudden we swerved out of control across the 4 lanes of traffic, we were struck by another car, hit the median, then slammed by another truck. Then we flipped onto the ceiling and skidded back across the roadway on the roof until we came to a stop when we hit the other guard-rail. I have these flashes, the same images of the crash playing over and over in my head. I still can't remember how it started. I remember unhooking my seat-belt and then my mom's so we wouldn't be hanging upside down from the ceiling.

We are ok in the end. I mean were are both banged up really bad, but no broken bones. My ankle is sprained pretty badly and my other knee has some sort of tendon or cartilage tear. The back of my scalp has three staples in it (THAT was weird, now I know how the paper feels) and the right side of my face is still swollen.

My mom is in a lot of pain and it kills me, because I was the one driving, I feel so responsible. Its awful. And my parents are bickering like mad.

Jason has come over every day. He came over yesterday and again today. He's...amazing. I'm so impressed with him. I wish he was in less pain though :(

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know what's happened. I'll heal soon! Mostly now I just sit on the couch and either sleep or watch tv. I do a lot of icing...that's exciting. Sigh. I'm trying to focus all my energy on healing and as little as possible on how this will affect my year because, well, not much I can do about it now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merde putain tu ne m'as même pas prévenu je viens de lire ça aujourd'hui et je pensais que tout allait bien pour toi avec ton boyfriend en train de t'éclater au lieu de ça je vois que tu as frôler la mort, j'enrage de ne pas avoir vu ça plus tôt je m'en veux je ne suis pas là quand il le faut je ne sers vraiement à rien, tu dois me trouver inutile au possible, j'éspére qu'aujourd'hui tout va bien et si l'envie te prend de venir en france pour souffler respirer reprendre des forces ma maison est la tienne, tu auras toujours un toit et c'est chez moi je veux que tu t'y sentes comme chez toi. Je ne suis pas assez bien pour pouvoir t'offrir la vie que tu désires mais je peux être un ami et je veux être présent dans tes moments durs, si un jour tu ne sais plus ou aller laisse moi un message je te prends un billet d'avion et tu arriveras directement dans mes bras tu n'auras rien à payer et rien à t'inquiéter c'est une promesse.