Monday, October 29, 2007

The 'weak' in 'weekend'

Sammy came to visit for the weekend and it was so great. She and I and Meg spent lots of quality time together. It was so lovely! I miss having them around. I miss normal people! I mean normal but secretly weird and hilarious, but seemingly normal. Actually what I really mean is functional. And not addicted to drugs or alcohol.

Anyway it made us all very nostalgic. Its sad that we'll never all live together in the same town again, considering we lived in the same apartment for three years.

What a great weekend!

Of course I got none of my work down however, so I'm gonna have an awful week full of sleep-deprivation and stress.

I really need to rethink how much effort and thought I put into managing my time.

And less effort and thought into how I'm going to afford to drink.

No comments: