Sunday, September 30, 2007

Block

I've attempted to write an entry several times, and I have such anxiety about things I shouldn't write, or things being too innane/psychotic to write, this is all I can manage, self-consciousness aside:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crunchy (a link wouldn't work, I don't know why)

why have I been feeling like I need to censor myself? Where is that impulse coming from? Why do I get so ashamed of myself and insecure? I feel like I've been knocked off my pedestal and am fighting to get back on top of it.

Strange.

And in case you're thinking, "wow, you see? She's so aware of her issues, so she won't keeping those for long," don't get ahead of yourself. Turns out that being self-aware doesn't make you less neurotic. It makes your neuroses more sophisticated.

I'm a gifted genius when it comes to insecurity.

I'm so advanced!



anyway, you should check that link, I found it while browsing wikipedia (one of my favorite hobbies) and it's hilarious

No comments: