Friday, June 23, 2006

the first of many posts of this manner....

Ok all I have to say, is that you know you're tipsy when you hear yourself saying, "...but that's because I'm a whore (pause) That's not true though, I'm not! Don't listen to anything I'm saying."

Colleen and I had dinner and I had a yummy salad and DELICIOUS WINE and boy am I feeling GREAT! I love France! What a good last friday night as a Parisienne.

Also France won, I am guessing, by the amount of drunken singing I heard on the metro. Oh french boys. You silly alluring irresistable men who know how to dress yourselves, and listen to me when I talk. Colleen was saying that she didn't know whether her french boy à l'époque had been interested in dating her, or just sleeping with her. I explained the crux of the matter: in france, these are not seperate things. This is why American girls are notorious for going out on a date with just about anyone, and kissing just about anyone, but apparently once you get french girls to do these things, they are easier to actually get into bed. Personally, I don't know which system is better, but let me tell you, less confusion = good.



this is a ridiculous post.



Also apparently everyone who graduated from Fordham this year now lives in Astoria. Is this my fate? We shall see.
Milles baisers, je vous aime mes petits loups!

No comments: